Subject: AW: Statutory fee for storage of a notification. Sales volumes Pöschl Tabak GmbH & Co. KG
From: "Stefan Hasreiter" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2025 10:59:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dir Sir or Madam,

thanks for your email.

The fee of invoice was paid a 21.03.2025 by our financial team.

Attached is the confirmation of our bank.

Can you please check your accounts and confirm that you have received the 
fee?

Thanks for your support.

Best regards

Stefan Hasreiter

Head of Laboratory

PÖSCHL TABAK GmbH & Co. KG

Dieselstrasse 1

84144 Geisenhausen/Germany

Tel. +49 8743 971-255

Fax +49 8743 971-110

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

www.poeschl-tobacco.com

PÖSCHL TABAK GmbH & Co. KG (Reg. Gericht Landshut HRA 6553)

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Pöschl Landshut GmbH (Reg. Gericht 
Landshut HRB 986)

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Patrick Engels, Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. (FH) 
Katharina Pöschl

VERTRAULICHKEIT UND HAFTUNGSAUSSCHLUSS

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- und Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige 
vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich 
erhalten haben, ist die Weitergabe oder Aufbewahrung ausdrücklich untersagt. 
Bitte benachrichtigen Sie den Absender und löschen Sie diese Nachricht. Der 
Absender hat alle erdenklichen Vorsichtsmaßnahmen getroffen, dass diese 
Nachricht und ihre Anlagen frei von Computerviren o.ä. sind. Gleichwohl 
schließen wir die Haftung für jeden Schaden aus, der durch Computerviren 
o.ä. am Computer oder IT-System verursacht wurde. Wir raten Ihnen, dass Sie 
in jedem Fall eine eigene Virenprüfung vornehmen, bevor Sie die Anlagen 
öffnen.

***NOTICE***

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named 
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, 
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have 
received this message in error, or are not named recipient(s), please 
immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your 
computer. We have undertaken all precautionary measures to keep this message 
and its enclosures free of any computer virus. Nevertheless we hold 
ourselves non-liable for any damage caused by a computer virus in the 
computer or the IT-system. Therefore we suggest that you have all messages 
checked by an anti-virus system before opening any enclosures.

Von: TA tpd <[email-masked]>
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. April 2025 11:18
An: Rezeptur <[email-masked]>
Betreff: Statutory fee for storage of a notification. Sales volumes Pöschl 
Tabak GmbH & Co. KG

Mõnedele selle sõnumi saanud inimestele ei saadeta aadressilt 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  meilisõnumeid. 
Lugege täpsemat teavet selle kohta, miks see on oluline 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

Dear Sir/Madam,

1.    In accordance with § 298^4 (3) of the Statutory Fees Act, a statutory 
fee of 100 euros per year is paid for publication and storage of a 
notification of tobacco products and products related to tobacco products by 
31 March each year (§ 10^4 (2) of the Tobacco Act).

According to the Health Board, no fees have been received for the following 
notification(s) of tobacco product(s) with ID number(s):

00073-16-40019
00073-16-40012
00073-16-30005
00073-16-30032
00073-16-30027
00073-16-30014
00073-16-30009

Please pay the statutory fee of 100 euros per product ID in accordance with 
§ 298^4 (3) of the Statutory Fees Act within 14 days, by 18.04.2025 at the 
latest. No invoice will be issued for the statuatory fee of 100 euros.

Thank you if you have already paid the statutory fee.

Payment details are available on the website of the Health Board:
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#riigiloivud

If the statutory fee is not paid on time, the notification(s) will be 
deleted from the website of the Health Board.

2.    Pursuant to § 10 (6) of the Tobacco Act, undertakings importing 
tobacco products into Estonia for transfer or undertakings manufacturing 
tobacco products in Estonia must notify the Health Board of the sales 
volumes of tobacco products per brand and type by 31 March each year. Please 
submit the sales volumes by 18.04.2025 at the latest. After submission, an 
invoice will be issued for the evaluation of the notification of the sales 
volumes of tobacco product(s).

Thank you if you have already submitted the sales volumes.

For any clarifications, please contact us at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department
Republic of Estonia Health Board
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.terviseamet.ee <http://www.terviseamet.ee>
Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn